Due to concerns around the spread of the coronavirus all WBON chapter meetings for April will be held virtually through Zoom. An email containing the link will be sent prior to the event date.
The topic for this meeting has changed from employee benefits to the description given below.
Learn empowering tools to release stress, and to create your business from a place that is grounded, centered and comes from your inner being – what’s truly important to you.
In this presentation, Naomi will show you how to:
- Release energy that doesn’t belong to you
- Release feelings of upset, frustration, worry
- Fill up with your own essence and energy, and any qualities you’d like to have
- Discern what’s your energy and what’s not
- Find your own inner sanctuary from which to create
- Create more ‘havingness’ for yourself – so you can have what it is you’d like to create
- Mock up what it is you’d like to create
Naomi Mitsuda is an Intuitive Coach/Teacher and Energy Medicine Practitioner. She helps women who are ready to take responsibility for their lives, showing and guiding them in how to release stuck energy, gain clarity, and create what’s truly important to them. Naomi’s greatest joy is to help women live from and express their soul’s essence and to manifest their heart’s desire. Naomi offers individual sessions, classes, groups, workshops and presentations. Her offerings include Intuitive Awareness, Expressive Arts, E.F.T. (Emotional Freedom Techniques)/‘Tapping’, Reiki, Chakra Balancing and Jin Shin Jyutsu. To contact Naomi go to www.OpentoJoy.org.