Click here to register and receive the Zoom meeting link
After taking July off from chapter meetings, August will be a chance to get together, share updates from the past two months, reflect on personal and professional achievements, and motivate each other for next steps before summer ends. For those who attended last December, this will be a similar format with an interactive discussion, rather than a presenter. Here are some of the prompts we plan to use to initiate conversation:
- What have been your high points and low points this year?
- Are there any changes you would like to make before the end of the year?
- Where could you use support in your business?
- Is there something you have seen a fellow woman business owner do this year that has inspired you?
- Feel free to bring your own questions to contribute to a lively conversation!
We would also like some input on the types of presentations that would be helpful to you through the end of the year and beyond. Let’s take this time together to reconnect and hit the reset button to end the summer strong.
Please join us in thanking our Partners
Vermont Federal Credit Union, Clute Wealth Management, Marketing Partners, Runway Auto and the Women’s Small Business Program (WSBP) at Mercy Connections.