As a business owner, it’s important to stay ‘calm, cool and collected’, or in other words, to be at peace, clear and centered, so that you can operate from a strong grounded place and make decisions that are right for you and your business.
In this hands-on presentation, you will learn simple and powerful tools you can use every day to:
• Be grounded, release energy that is not yours, and replenish yourself with your own energy
• Make choices from an inner sanctuary/space that represents who you are and what’s most important to you
• Release stress and energize yourself with every breath
• Let go of the attitudes of worry, fear, anger, grief and effort
• Choose peace, enthusiasm, effortlessness, joy and laughter
In this presentation, Naomi will guide you and show you Intuitive Awareness tools and self-help techniques from Jin Shin Jyutsu (a healing art that harmonizes the energy in one’s body, mind and spirit).
Naomi Mitsuda is an intuitive holistic coach, teacher and energy medicine practitioner. She helps people who are ready to take responsibility for their lives, guiding and showing them how to release stuck energy, gain clarity, and create and express what’s truly important and meaningful to them. Naomi incorporates E.F.T. (Emotional Freedom Techniques), Intuitive Awareness, and Expressive Arts into her coaching sessions and classes. She also gives sessions and teaches classes in energy work including Reiki, Chakra Balancing and Jin Shin Jyutsu. Naomi’s greatest joy is to help people live from and express their soul’s essence and to manifest their heart’s desire. You can reach Naomi at http://www.OpentoJoy.org.
Please join us in thanking our Partners
Clute Wealth Management, Marketing Partners, and the Women’s Small Business Program (WSBP) at Mercy Connections.